Rare Late 19th C American Antique Wood Box Japanese Soap Crate/orig Paper Labels
RARE LATE 19TH CENTURY AME RI CAN ANTIQUE'JAPANESE SOAP' WOOD BOX CRATE, with THREE (3) ORIGINAL AFFIXED PAPER SIDEWALL LABELS & NAILED CORNER CONSTRUCTION. Absolutely, 100% untouched & undisturbed! Late 19th century Ame ri can antique early mercantile advertising & wood box crates.
Warranted Pure Original & Only Japanese Soap. 20" Width x 14" Depth x 8 12 Height. Good to Very Good overall antique condition. The item "RARE LATE 19TH C AMERICAN ANTIQUE WOOD BOX JAPANESE SOAP CRATE/ORIG PAPER LABELS" is in sale since Monday, June 15, 2020. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Boxes, Jars & Tins".
The seller is "modsanctuary" and is located in Milford, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Type: Boxes
- Featured Refinements: Wood Box
- Fisk Mfg., Springfield, MA: Antique soap box
- All wood construction: Nailed corners
- Style: Rustic/Primitive, Americana
- Age: 1850-1899
- Maker: Fisk Mfg., Springfield, MA
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Original paper labels: Three (3) sidewall paper labels
- Unvarnished: Dry, matte wood finish
- Rare: Very scarce
- Late 19th century: Circa 1877-1887
- American: Antique
- Date of Creation: Post 1877 (Patent 1875, 1877)
- Brand: 'Japanese Soap,' Fisk Mfg., Springfield, MA
- Dimensions:: 20" Width x 14" Depth x 8 12" Height
- Weight:: 6 lbs. 13 oz
- Primary Material: Wood
- Color: Multi-Color
- Country/Region of Origin: United States